USP Labs, which is now widely known for its controversial dietary supplement OxyElite Pro is losing business globally. In addition to the United States and several countries in Europe, Portugal, Ireland, and Italy have all joined the ever-expanding list of nations that have decided to ban the pre-workout supplement. Under investigation for containing aegeline, OxyElite Pro is believed by some to be linked to the recent outbreak of non-viral hepatitis and liver failure. Although this has not been confirmed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), UPS Labs has nonetheless issued a total recall of the product.
To date, a number of countries have warned against the use of OxyElite Pro, among them:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Consumers of OxyElite Pro have been warned of the product’s lack of safety data regarding the aegeline ingredient included in the workout supplement. The Senators Firm has kept a close watch on all events related to OxyElite Pro and we are currently looking into cases of this nature. Below you can find more news and information about the product. We encourage you to contact us today at (949) 557-5800.
- Nonviral Hepatitis Patient Sues USP Labs and GNC Holdings
- Cleveland Woman Blames OxyElite Pro for Hospitalization
- Voluntary Destruction of Embargoed OxyElite Pro Products Sought by Hawaii’s Health Department
- USP Labs Expands OxyElite Pro Recall
- USP Labs, LLC to Destroy Recalled Oxyelite Pro Products
- San Diego Woman Experiences Liver Failure After Using OxyElite Pro