Taylor Farms Pacific has initiated a nationwide recall of broccoli products after agricultural officials found traces of listeria monocytogenes. Listeria monocytogenes is an organism that has been known to cause serious and potentially fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and those with weak immune systems.
If you or someone close to you has been diagnosed with listeria monocytogenes food poisoning after consuming the recalled product, you should contact our lawyers immediately for a free confidential case evaluation. You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and we can help.
Broccoli Recall Overview
Following random testing by agricultural officials that discovered traces of listeria monocytogenes in broccoli products, Taylor Farms Pacific initiated a recall on said products that were distributed to Safeway, Vons, Pavilions and Pak N’ Save stores across the nation.
The affected products include:
- TFarms, Snack Pot Penne Alfredo 8/10.75 oz Tray
- Raley’s, Asian Pasta Toss 1/12 oz Tray
- Signature Cafe, Veggie Pleaser 4/23 oz Tray
- Raley’s, Yellow Curry Chicken Rice Bowl 17 oz Tray
- Signature Cafe, Veggie Pleaser 1/23 oz Tray
- Raley’s, Veggie Blend 4/12 oz
- Raley’s, Cheese Stuffed Shells W/Rustica Tomatoes Sauce 14 oz
- TFarms, Snack Pot Pasta Primavera 8/12 oz Tray
- Raley’s, Grilled Chicken Breast W/Mashed Potatoes & Gravy 14 oz
- Raley’s, Vegetable 1/3(hash) Tray
- Raley’s, Broccoli Rice & Cheese 16 oz Tray
- Raley’s, Vegetable & Dip Pre-made Impulse 1/28 oz Tray
- Raley’s, Udon Pork Noodle Bowl 17 oz Tray
- Signature Cafe, Mediterranean Snacker Tray 4/34 oz
- Raley’s, Udon Chicken Noodle Bowl 17 oz Tray
- Signature Cafe, Mediterranean Snacker Tray 1/34 oz
- Raley’s, Family Grilled Chicken Penne Alfredo 37.5 oz Tray
- Raley’s Vegetable Catering Kit
Symptoms of Listeria Monocytogenes Food Poisoning
Many common symptoms of listeria monocytogenes may include high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea. However, more serious infections may cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
Do I have a Broccoli Recall Lawsuit?
The trial lawyers at The Senators (Ret.) Firm, LLP have decades of experience litigating and resolving lawsuits and claims all over the United States involving injuries caused by exposure to a variety of environmental and man-made pathogens. If you or someone close to you has suffered injuries that may be related to food poisoning we are here to help ensure that your rights are fully protected.
If you or someone close to you has been diagnosed with listeria monocytogenes food poisoning after consuming a Taylor Farms Pacific broccoli product, you should contact our lawyers immediately by clicking the link below or calling toll free 1-(949) 557-5800. You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and we can help.